Please, specify your email, name and phone
*Just open the live demo site https://soulcompanion.net in any browser on your mobile phone.
Please follow these steps to let people authorize on your site with their Google accounts.
1. Go to the Google Developers Console.
2. Create a new project:
3. Go to the Library > Google+ API > enable Google+ API.
4. Now go to Credentials > OAuth consent screen and insert data about your site:
5. After that, return to Credentials and generate an OAuth cliend ID:
6. You will be asked to indicate the following information:
Authorized redirect URIs are: http://sitename.com/users_connections/oauth_login/3 and http://sitename.com/admin/social_networking/oauth_active/3/0
7. Copy the OAuth client ID and client secret:
8. Insert client ID and client secret in your site’s control panel under System > Social networks > Google > Application (/admin/social_networking/application/3/):
9. Finally, click the No button to initiate the connection:
If you want to continue testing, please chat with us.
View pricing page.