This is what people can do when they use a mobile version of your dating site:
– Create an account and sign in.
– Sign in with social networks.
– Edit one’s profile and view other people’s profiles.
– Upload photos and view other people’s photos.
– Talk to people in the one-on-one text messenger.
– Add people to favourites and send friendship requests.
– Play the LikeMe game.
– Pay for membership and paid services from the internal account. (In order to add money to the internal account, the user will have to visit the main site though).
– Blacklist people and report them to the site’s moderation team.
This is what the user’s menu looks like in the mobile version:
You can have the design of the mobile version rebranded with your own logo and styles.
Please note: mobile version is not an application and can only be run in a (mobile) browser. It is, however, used as a basis for the hybrid mobile applications for both the iOS and Android platforms.