1. Download the ZIP archive with the software files from the link that we’ve sent you. Upload the archive to your server and decompress it there. Mind the available server space.
Alternatively, you can unpack the archive on your local computer and upload the files to the server. Any FTP client will do.
Note 1: Make sure to use Binary transfer mode during upload. Note 2: If you decide to upload the decompressed archive, check for hidden files and folders. They all need to go to your server.
2. Create an empty MySQL database and add a user to this database. Database user should have full rights because the script will use this user’s parameters to populate the database with tables and data. Note: We recommend making a backup copy of your website database at least once a month, to be on the safe side.
* means recurse into subdirectories and apply to directories
Note: You will also be prompted to change file permissions to files /application/config/install.php, /config.php along the way. Click ‘Refresh’ when you are done to update the info.
4. Go to http://www.yourdomain.com/ (where www.yourdomain.com is your domain name connected to the server). You will be taken to the installation page.
5. Read the license agreement and click ‘I agree’ if you agree.6. Indicate your FTP access details (host, user and password) and click ‘Next’ to continue.7. The next step is to indicate database access details. Click ‘Next’ to continue.8. Next comes languages installation. You can select default language here. At least one language version is required.9. The system will start the installation.You will be asked to indicate your order number (if you are not sure about it, contact us in the chat or email firstname.lastname@example.org). Please also read this manual on where to find the order key for your dating site.Fill out administrator details. It will be your future login and password to authorise on the site, plus your name and email that will be used for correspondence with site members.
You will be able to edit this information at any later point. If you lose the password, you will be able to restore it: how to restore the administrator password.Add SMTP server details.Sit back and enjoy while the script completes the installation.Finally, you will be asked to set up cron file.Make sure to indicate correct path to PHP. On our test server it is
Contact your server administrator to find out the path on your server.
Click ‘Finish’. Your dating site is installed and ready to be configured.
Additional note #1: You can extract the archive directly in the root directory of your server. In order to do it you’ll need:
1. Upload the archive to your server – root folder.
2. Create a new file in the same folder.
3. Add this code
where DatingProCORE_Kilig.business_xxxxxxxx.zip should be replaced by the name of your archive.
4. Save the file and name it unzip.php.
5. Access the file through your browser address bar – e.g. sitename.com/unzip.php
6. Go back to the directory, refresh it and check whether the archive is unzipped.
7. Proceed with the installation using the instruction above.