PG Dating Pro Bundle Deploymentadmin2018-01-16T13:26:56+00:00
PG Dating Pro Marketing Bundle Deployment
1. Work plan and timeframes
The goal of this agreement is to provide a description of the steps to ensure that Client successfully implements Pilot Group tools in support of Client’s work management requirements.
Pilot Group offers a structured consultation process to get the Client’s team on the fast track to collaborative success. At the end of this process, Client will have a ready-to-launch workspace that their team can use to collaborate efficiently and effectively.
Pilot Group will implement the Bundle deployment methodology. The planned start date must be within 20 (Twenty) business days from the purchase date.
2. Deployment process
Objective: To help you, the project leader, build an intuitive workspace for your team/organization.
Step 1: Start
This step covers the deployment and configuration of the tools included in the Bundle. Pilot Group workspace ensures that you have all necessary tools to increase your sales revenue.
– Identify work team.
– Clarify workspace’s usage scope.
– Set launch date.
Step 2: Process Mapping
In this step, we focus on understanding your business process. What types of projects do you do? How do projects start and end? Your processes will be examined and defined.
Step 3: Setting up Workspace
This step is about automating the processes by creating custom templates, follow-ups and easing the work while patching the holes in your sales funnel.
– Establish folder structure.
– Establish at least 1-3 projects.
– Add users.
– Create groups.
Step 4: Training
The main idea of this step is to teach the team how to work with the workspace comfortably and efficiently. An assigned account manager will introduce the daily work process inside of Pilot Group Workspace.
Step 5: Pre-Launch Preparation
The project is almost ready for a successful launch. Final checkups before going live.
Step 6. Launch
Congratulations, we made it! The first week will be dedicated to gathering feedback, engaging the team members, and helping everyone rethink how work is done.
3. Project Assumptions
1. Client will provide access to subject matter experts and decision makers to provide critical path project decisions in a commercially reasonable and timely manner. If the input is not provided in a timely manner, a change order for material project impacts will be submitted to Client.
2. Project milestones will be based on the availability of resources and key decision makers on the part of Client. Lack of access to the project key members can impact project timelines and cost.
3. The planned start date must be within 20 (Twenty) business days from the purchase. This advanced notice is needed to provide Pilot Group with enough time to allocate appropriate resources to start the project on time.
4. Delays resulting from Client’s inability to meet the foregoing project assumptions will be defined as “Project Delays.” Professional Services that are not delivered within 30 (Thirty) consecutive days of the purchase date as a result of Project Delays will be deemed delivered.