4. Put some name and your email, then click on Create App ID
5. Click on Add a product
6. Find Facebook login
7. Click on Set up
8. Find on the left side in ProductsFacebook login and click on it.
9. There you should see something like that:
10. Go to Settings of the Facebook Login.
11. Find the line Valid OAuth Redirect URIs.
12. You should put there OAuth URI and Admin OAuth URI that you can find in your administrator panel>System>Social networks>Facebook>Application
13. Then go to the basic settings of your facebook application. There you would need 2 parameters: App ID and App Secret. To show App Secret you would need to click the button Show and put your password. Then copy them to the above-mentioned page in your admin panel.
14. Put your domain names in App Domains and save.
15. After that go to the page in your administrator panel>System>Social networks and click on the button No on the facebook line.
16. If you did everything correctly then it will redirect you to the login page and it should be successful. Also, the No button will become the Yes button.