First Intimate Interview With The League Founder Amanda Bradford Since $30 Million Match Group Acquisition
- Fast forward to the present, and The League stands out, boasting one of the highest match rates in the dating industry.
- In fact, it has become a frequently mentioned platform in the New York Times wedding announcements, eclipsing many other apps. Bradford’s innovation didn’t just win hearts; it caught the eye of the Match Group, which purchased The League for a staggering $30 million.
- Now, in her first intimate interview since the acquisition, Bradford unveils The League’s exciting revamp. With a spirited national advertising campaign, “Be a Goal Digger,” she introduces a novel feature: GoalMates.
- This innovation promotes a nuanced approach to connections, spotlighting individual goals, whether they revolve around marriage, finances, or other aspirations.
- Intriguingly, The League holds the unique distinction of being the sole dating app completely engineered and coded by a woman.