Free dating app Cosmic uses personality quizzes to make a profile for you
- Cosmic, a new dating app developed by startup Friendly Apps and founded by Michael Sayman, aims to differentiate itself by offering a unique approach to building user profiles and by not charging for basic features.
- Cosmic uses a personality quiz to generate user profiles, allowing users to answer questions about themselves which are then used by machine learning technology to create a profile.
- Unlike traditional dating apps that rely on bios, Cosmic’s approach provides more depth and insight into users’ personalities.
- The app also offers features like undoing swipes and seeing who likes you for free, without charging for premium options or ads.
- The app is currently available in the U.S. and several countries in South America and Europe.