Live Video Dating Streaming for Websites and Apps
Most of the social and dating platforms have already implemented or are embedding live video streaming on their websites and apps.
Momo, one of China’s leading social apps, has launched a live broadcasting platform and claims to have reached almost 30 million monthly active users.
Facebook is seeing ‘incredible adoption and engagement with the new format‘.
Do you think your dating app (and site) members would enjoy a real-time streaming opportunity as well?
This feature can be implemented in a number of ways. It is possible to connect your app to the YouTube Live Streaming API, and your site members will be able to create YouTube Live Streaming events and stream them.
It is also possible to set up your own server to handle the streaming from start to finish.
Letting people record and save their streams for later preview might be a nice option if someone wanted to catch up but did not have the time.
This is the list of some basic functions:
– Streamer launches a broadcast and possibility exchange text messages with viewers
– Viewer selects a streamer from the list of all live streams and starts viewing and chatting
– Viewer can like and follow a streamer so next time they are online, push notifications are sent
– Viewer can share bonuses or some type of virtual currency with the streamer they prefer so that the streamer may later convert it into real money
– Streamer and viewer can start one-on-one live video dating sessions
What do you think? Share your thoughts with us!
Screenshots for this post’s main picture come from 17 – Live Video Streaming app