The Most Popular Apps of 2019
Good afternoon, guys 👋
Today, I want to show you what are the most popular dating apps in 2019 and how you can create one for yourself too.
Okay, let’s go with the list first:
Bumble, created by Whitney Wolfe, co-founder of Tinder, is the first dating app that lets women be the first to initiate the dialog.
Bumble works on the same swiping technique as Tinder, but there is one difference: a guy has only 24 hours to write to a new matched person, otherwise, the match is deleted.
Who is using it? Mostly young professionals and representatives of creative professions of 25-30 years are gathered here.
Perhaps the most famous dating service on the Internet. It allows you to search and swipe through hundreds and thousands of photos without unnecessary actions or settings, marking only those you like.
You can hide your age, add photos from Instagram and tell about yourself in detail. Paid versions of Tinder have a number of unique features and unlimited likes that you can give everyone in a row.
Back in 2004, OkCupid was a regular website that made users answer tons of questions to find out more about a person, for example, “If you die, will people who enter your room be shocked by its contents?” Or “Would you become to sleep with a person on a first date?” The answers are compared and the higher your percentage, the more likely you are to match each other.
Who is using it? The audience of OkCupid is more attuned to relationships than in Tinder: mostly young professionals from 20-30 years go there.
Happn is originally a French app that selects users by location: you get a long, almost endless, list of people with photos whom you were on the same street at the same time with. If you click on a photo, you will see when and where exactly your roads crossed.
It’s funny to know exactly at what point you crossed paths with someone, which is impossible to calculate in Tinder that selects users only within a certain radius.
Her is a dating app mainly for LGBTQ+ community. You register with your Facebook or Instagram account to get your persona verified.
The process of matching is similar to Tinder – after successful mutual likes from both sides, chatting becomes available.
Apart from dating and matching features, Her also provides social features, news, and articles about LGBTQ+ issues, events, questions and more.
Match.com is one of the oldest platforms in the dating market. Users are able to set up profiles, upload pictures and have new matches delivered on a daily basis.
Match has continued to add on to its features, such as a Tinder-like Mixer, Android Wear and Apple Watch integration, as well as the addition of voice and video snippets to your profile.
How to get an app like that for yourself?
Dating Pro allows you to create a dating app for your online dating business. Your 100% ready branded Android and iOS dating apps available in the Google Play Store and App Store. Open code. Manage and sync via the app management panel or a Dating Pro website.
What we offer are 4 ready dating apps:
Dating Pro Native – Native apps are generally more stable and offer a wider range of opportunities, including in-app payments, video calls, and finding people nearby. Dating Pro Native is only available for Android devices.
- Dating Pro Hybrid – Hybrid apps allow for easy customization and faster design changes. They are based on the mobile version of the Dating Pro software with the select few important features. Dating Pro Hybrid is available for iOS and Android devices. Order an application for iOS devices.
- Dating Pro web app with responsive design (PWA) – Dating Pro web apps spare you the cost of dating app development. You don’t have to wait till the Google Play Store or App Store approves your app. Let people open your website from the home screen of their mobile devices, using a mobile browser.
- QuickDate – Native application for Android devices. Order an application for iOS devices.
Why should you choose to create a dating app with our team? Here are 6 reasons why:
- You will use a ready dating app template to build your app. Collect all the revenue. We don’t take any commission.
- Customers with your app order 8x more. Help people around you to get acquainted with each other. You pick a package, we do the rest. Constant, consistent engagement with customers. Captivate loyal customers.
- 100% open code. Any custom changes for your niche idea are possible. In-house developers provide a free quote in 1 business day.
- Mobile apps visitors are 10x more likely to open a push instead of an email. Your own Android and iOS dating apps available for download in Google Play Store and App Store. Update your app in real-time with new content and products. Get your customers back in your app with a push.
- Dating Pro is perfect for any niche. General dating, matrimonial, matchmaking, social network, adult dating, and others. Tell us about your niche and we will help you adjust your app to it
- Dating Pro is available in 12 languages: English, Spanish, French, Chinese, Russian, German, Italian, Portuguese, Danish, Dutch, Norwegian, Thai.
If you are ready to start your project with us, click on the button below to leave a request and our managers will contact you within 24 hours to discuss your project (information of your project will not be shared with any 3rd parties)
Start your free 14-day trial of Dating Pro
Please fill in the blank fields.
Please indicate your email. We use your email to offer you personalised experience