Facebook Now Allows Users to Link Separate Profiles
- Meta has introduced a new feature allowing Facebook users to create up to four personal profiles under a single account, each with its own feed and content.
- This allows for distinct profiles based on varying interests and connections.
- The move mirrors the success of separate accounts on Instagram and is aimed at enhancing user experience.
- Initially, Meta tested the possibility of having five profiles, but the final rollout permits four.
- Some features, like Dating and Marketplace, will only be accessible via the primary profile.
- It’s uncertain if users with separate existing accounts can link them together.