Roblox CEO Hints at Dating Features
- Roblox, primarily known as a game for younger audiences, might soon diversify into the adult dating segment.
- CEO David Baszucki, speaking at the Roblox Developer’s Conference, hinted at the platform evolving into a space for adults seeking romantic connections in the next five years.
- Recent inclusions of experiences for users 17 and up suggest Roblox’s potential pivot towards dating.
- While the concept of dating in metaverse platforms isn’t new, Roblox’s entry could significantly reshape the online dating landscape.
- The game, currently available on Mobile, PC, and Xbox One, will soon launch on PS4 and PS5 in October 2023.