An investor’s perspective on Match and Bumble shares
– The disruptive wave of AI is sweeping across all industries, including dating.
– Tinder, OkCupid, Plenty of Fish, Hinge and Match.com are the dominant brands in the dating industry.
– Match Group must take AI development seriously or risk losing dominance.
– Bumble is a lesser-known player in the dating market with a market capitalization of $2.24 billion.
– Bumble’s stock has fallen more than 80% since its debut on the Nasdaq.
– Bumble recently launched an AI tool to censor inappropriate profile pictures.
– The introduction of AI in the dating industry is a real risk for Match Group and Bumble.