Paltalk Inc Q2 Summary – 12% Revenue Growth
– Paltalk Inc, has released its financial results for Q2 2023.
– The company’s revenue increased 12% to $3 million.
– Subscription revenue growth was over 12%, while advertising revenue decreased by 15%.
– As of June 2023, Paltalk Inc had $13.7 million in cash and no long-term debt.
– The company plans to upgrade its video chat features with card and board games.
– Paltalk Inc is looking for new opportunities, including potential mergers or acquisitions.
– Chairman and CEO Jason Katz is pleased with the return to revenue growth and profitability.