Dating News digest: The Smile Platform Matches Users based on Their Sense of Humor; SwoonMe Voice-Activated Service Raises $1M; Pairs App Launches Dating Survey in Japan after Epidemic; Startup Overview
Good morning, friends!
Dating News digest:
- The Smile Platform Matches Users based on Their Sense of Humor;
- SwoonMe Voice-Activated Service Raises $1M;
- Pairs App Launches Dating Survey in Japan after Epidemic;
- Startup Overview.
The Smile Platform Matches Users based on Their Sense of Humor
The Smile dating app was created for people who appreciate the humor in romantic relationships.
When users enter the dating app, they see a long stream of TikTok clips. If they find the video funny, they hit the heart button. The platform’s algorithm uses this info to determine the user’s “humor profile” and suggests matches with similar preferences.
SwoonMe Voice-Activated Service Raises $1M
Swoonme represents the second round of funding. The firm previously managed to raise a hefty sum of $200k in the first seed round from angel investors after launching in July.
The startup speaks about 50,000 downloads after releasing in India.
Pairs App Conducts Dating Survey in Japan after Epidemic
The famous dating app Pairs has launched a dating cost survey. The survey involved 50,000 people across the country.
As it turns out, with the number of dates and spending in Corona alone GW will lose 91 billion yen due to the decline in matches and dates in Japan.
We are always actively looking for new players in the online dating market and innovative technologies. Here are the new startups this week:
- The Gleeden app promotes extramarital dating. It’s a cool app with over 9 million users. This is the first extramarital dating platform created by women.
- The Turn Up app helps you find match music. Users of the service should only indicate their favorite artists, songs, and genres. Then they can find people with similar interests nearby.
- BELOVD is a cool app for flirting, chatting, and dating. On a daily basis, single men and women register here to meet new people.
Dating Industry News Digest is brought to you by Dating Pro, winner of iDate Awards in the Best Dating Software Provider category.
With us, you will learn how to start a dating site, how to manage your dating website software, and how to profit with a dating script.