Tinder is testing an AI feature to automatically select the best profile photos
– Tinder is testing an artificial intelligence feature to select the best profile photos.
– The AI feature will examine a member’s photo album and select five photos that “best match their dating profile.”
– Choosing photos is a stressful process for users and they are often hesitant about which ones they choose.
– The company is building its new features around artificial intelligence capabilities.
– Tinder already uses ChatGPT and other AI models to match messages and create profiles.
– There are many new AI-powered dating apps on the market, including Teaser AI and Blush.
– The use of AI on dating platforms will only continue to grow.